Translate

jueves, 10 de enero de 2013

Swimming inside . . .


When Sparky was a young fish 
Its used to play with me
I was  best friend 
We were inseparately
We loved to drink vodka riding our bikes
Playin’station hide and seek 
Watching sports all the night
Chatting on the webcam
I look back Sparky found Cindy
Now I realise
Cindy loved to play with Sparky and fire
I should have seen it in her eyes
I should have seen it in her eyes
Swimming inside, you cry cry cry 
Don’t let the Gatin king, die die die 
Swimming inside, you cry cry cry 
Don’t let the Gatin king, die die die
Na,na,na,na,na,na,na 
Na,na,na,na,na,na,na

Cindy fell in love for Pezzi the first time
He was a gigolo older than her 
Then he made her do things
First she wouldn’t tell
She left everything behind
Couldn’t find a fishbowl
Cheating to my Sparky through the night
Loosing all her faith
She  sex and drugs away the pain 
Turning off her lies 
But still she makes it seem like everything’s alright
Like everything’s alright
Swimming inside , you cry cry cry 
Don’t let the Gatin king , die die die
Swimming inside, you cry cry cry 
Don’t let the Gatin king , die die dïe… 


By Oscar, el hombre de la neurona revoltosa 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario